Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 6, june 19. Woke up to a light mist. Just enough to get our gear wet. Quit by the time we got on the road which was about 9:15. Lots of big hills between oxford jct and cascade. Had to push some today, too pooped to pedal. Met two girls on bikes heading east. Asked how far they had come, they said about 2000 miles. They smiled when I said I-d gone 250. We have a long way to go. in
cascade we met a couple who own a campground
And it had showers. We decided to stay there instead of pushing on in the heat. Set up camp by the river. We're the only ones in the Tent section. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys got lots of rest! I know you said you probably weren't going to go far today either. Love seeing your updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is time for an update, parents! :)

    ReplyDelete